Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:08:29 -0700

>In a message dated 10/16/00 9:49:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>charaznable@excite.com writes:
>
>> GWing they were like metallic
>> superheroes
>
>That pretty much sums up why I personally don't enjoy Wing as much as the
>other series. It seemed too silly and unrealistic to me how those 5 boys blow
>through the opposition.

LOL... I was talking to a friend yesterday, he admits that he spends so much
time picking on what's wrong with Wing he's forgotten a lot about UC Gundam
shows already.

Give the Leos some buster rifles and they'll rip through the Wing boys no
matter what they are piloting... oh wait, I forgot, this is Wing, they
cannot be hurt unless the plot demands it!

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0