Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:34:43 -0400 (EDT)

hte story just ain't it. If you examine it, it >would seem that the whole
original gundam timeline (UC 79 to 93 >or CCA) is digested into the whole TV
series. Its like a 90's >rehash of the old ones, but just absolutely lacking
in the aura >of the original. Its just not Gundam! GG-Gundam is a whole lot
>better, and Zechs is a cheap version of Char Aznable (doesn't >even come
close!)

Can we please try to avoid generalized OPINIONS such as this. This may be
your view of things but write it in such a way that it stated that it is
YOUR opinion. That's what "IMO" (In My Opinion) and "IMHO" (In My Humble
Opinion) are for. Remember, people do not always share the same views as
you do.

And yes, I agree that Wing is not quite the UC Gundams BUT it's not bad
either. IMO, it just has a different "flavor" (just as G ha a different
"flavor") that makes it AC and not UC.