Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:33:06 -0700

Any online stores I can pick up the Gunze Sangyo model paints? Gundamshop
has a few, but they're lacking a few colors. Failing that, any model paint
you hardcore Gunapla-ers would reccomend that can be purchasied online would
be handy. Considering the sorry state my MG Alex is in, I really can't make
it much worse by using it to try and get a handle on painting ;p
I've poked around locally but I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for, so I
figure buying online will be a tad easier...
Domo arigatou ;p

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler