Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 04:41:00 +0800

>> That's probably going to have the size of a an MG or PG box. I wonder if
>> it will have legs to go with it, or if they will release resin legs. For
>> that matter, I wonder if they will give it MG detail. At that size, it
>> would be no surprise.it would easily be around the size of the PG.
>Actually, the ZEONG isn't that big. Official specs give a total height of
>17.3 meters... slightly shorter than a ZAKU.

hmmm, did a check with burke's mechadomain. you're right...it's just that
it seems that most of the posters and artworks for it seem to emphasize its
porportions to the point where it looks nbigger than that. i thought that
it would be a head taller than the gundam itself -- at least!

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479