Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 02:19:45 +0800

>wooo! i'd like a 1/144 dom too...is there a kampfer out yet or in the works?
>--bob

Well, there is the Dom Tropen, and as for teh Kampfer...well, i haven't
seen an 0080 kit yet, so it's still iffy, unless you consider the NT MG as
a sign that they will come up with one in HGUC. Bandai has always been
weird with their production schedule. I sometimes feel that it is a
lottery.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486