Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 02:16:08 +0800

At 03:23 PM 10/15/00 +0200, you wrote:
>I've bought yesterday a MS-07H8 (13.2$ bucks) and I have not chosed yed
>how to paint it. I'm rather traditional as I paint my MS in colors seen
>on TV and official books even if in a rather unorthodox way (my FZ an
>FII first grade are in FII's desert camo, my Gouf Coustom is painted
>with a grey MS Era style, my Rick Dom II is painted in the urban
>version seen in the "takeyari attack" photo from the same book but I
>will change it to the MS-09/Trop scheme from "Lost Troopers"). So, I
>don't know if I have to paint this baby with a dark brown torso/light
>brown limbs scheme or in a grey/black scheme. Are all Gouf officially
>always dark/light blue or grey or there's some know variants, maybe in
>Giren's
>greed?

you could always come up with a fictional ace and paint it in colors you
like. I'm doing that with my Bawoo. personally, Blazing Orange is not a
color I like. Maybe I will paint it gloss black with red and gold
highlights, or perhaps go for deep red with gold and silver.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479