Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 02:18:04 +0800

>im here...
>oh yeah, i got the 1/144 HGUC Zaku III recently...anything good/bad about
>this kit? looks nice on the outside...i also want to get the Geara Doga,
>feedback on that one is welcome too.
>--bob

The Zaku III? the Mashmer version or the normal? Anyway, the Zaku III is
one of the sweetest HGUC one can come across. Massive, nice weapons and a
great look all add to it being one of the best of the HGUC line. Of
course, I am now biased for the Bawoo. LOVELY KIT.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479