Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 02:14:43 +0800

At 09:59 PM 10/15/00 +0800, you wrote:

>gundam@aeug.org wrote:
>
>>I've just heard that Bandai will be releasing a 1/144 HGUC Zeong.
>>If thats true, then Bandai is moving back to 0079. Perhaps there's still a
>>chance of seeing 1/144 Doms.
>
>praise Bandai for doing so! IMO I've had enough of those Wing kits...go
HGUC 0079 kits!!!

actually, my wish list for HGUC is as follows:

Dreissen
GM (preferrably a nice GM cannon)
Doven Wolf
Hamma-Hamma
The O

and a lot of the weirder kits in Z and ZZ. Also, if it's UC, and 0079, I
want to see some of the MA. Even the Zakurello! LOL!

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479