Nemus (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:23:08 +0200

I've bought yesterday a MS-07H8 (13.2$ bucks) and I have not chosed yed
how to paint it. I'm rather traditional as I paint my MS in colors seen
on TV and official books even if in a rather unorthodox way (my FZ an
FII first grade are in FII's desert camo, my Gouf Coustom is painted
with a grey MS Era style, my Rick Dom II is painted in the urban
version seen in the "takeyari attack" photo from the same book but I
will change it to the MS-09/Trop scheme from "Lost Troopers"). So, I
don't know if I have to paint this baby with a dark brown torso/light
brown limbs scheme or in a grey/black scheme. Are all Gouf officially
always dark/light blue or grey or there's some know variants, maybe in
Giren's
greed?

Vincenzo

http://utenti.tripod.it/nemus/
Sito ufficiale della Cronaca di Vampiri live Roma by Night-Scripta in
Sanguine