Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 12:36:56 +0800

At 06:41 PM 10/15/00 +0800, you wrote:
>I've just heard that Bandai will be releasing a 1/144 HGUC Zeong.
>If thats true, then Bandai is moving back to 0079. Perhaps there's still a
>chance of seeing 1/144 Doms.

That's probably going to have the size of a an MG or PG box. I wonder if
it will have legs to go with it, or if they will release resin legs. For
that matter, I wonder if they will give it MG detail. At that size, it
would be no surprise.it would easily be around the size of the PG.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479