Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:00:43 +0800

I finally got my hands on a copy of Power DoLLS for the PC (after a long time!!! bwehehehehehe!) and I'm on the last mission now. For that mission, I'm supposed to find the six sleep-wake centers and their control equipment, and find the exhaust port openings for each sleep-wake center and blow them up with an explosive. Question is, what do those exhaust ports look like? I've tried targeting those manhole-like spots, but they're not the openings, and they only number four, not six. Does anybody know what they look like? Or on what coordinates are they located?

"Psyco Haro ROCKS big time!!!"
"watch out fellow Virtual On Oratorio Tangram player! here comes AJIM-boy!"
http://members.xoom.com/jravelo02/