Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:19:39 +0800

At 01:54 10/14/2000 EDT, BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> Results: Movement fighter. Not quite a true translation, but close.
> Took a really long time too. >>
> It a long time to load for you? I have a 56k modem but can only connect at
>about 24k and it took about 5 seconds to translate.

        I'm using my University LAN -- no way you can beat me. =)

        No, the problem is on the actual translation. Since "Kidou Senshi"
isn't exactly a common phrase, no matter what we personally think of the
subject (*g*), the translation takes longer as the entire translation index
must be looked into.

        Once a translation has been done once, the result is normally stored
in the cache, and hence it becomes faster for later users.