Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 02:10:28 -0400

I've been having fun with the new translator. I headed down to the nifty
Gouf page and looked here at the Gelgoog variations:
http://niigata.cool.ne.jp/room/gelg/index14.htm
The second blue and yellow one I find interesting...according to the text
it's
GERUGUGU Queen It is original reconstruction.The intention of the
special-purpose machine for ladies.A right arm is equipped with a winch and
equipment and the left arm are equipped with a machine gun.The sensor of a
head with a racket shield is strengthened.the winch with which the
Feature:right arm is equipped -- using -- as -- An attack like an all
range attack of a bit is carried out.

 Interesting...was this Gelgoog Queen in any side stories, or just the
invention of the modeller?