Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:42:16 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks

I didn't pick this one up, because it's mostly photographs of models and
dramatic artwork and I'm more interested in substantive references, but
here's
what Mark Simmons' Gundam Project has on it in the Gundam Goods section
(Books -
Multiple Series):

http://www.gundamproject.com/goods/books_5.html

Import: Dengeki Selection

MS Retrospective: THE BEST MOBILE SUIT - U.C.0079~U.C.0153
Publisher: Mediaworks

A compilation of the "MS Retrospective" features from the late, great B-CLUB
magazine. Selected mobile suits from the Universal Century saga are
showcased
with model photos and pretty illustrations.

ISBN4-8402-1373-9
2500

-Z-