Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:30:01 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: Nemus <nemus@tiscalinet.it>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: October 12, 2000 1:11:10 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Rick Dom paint schemes

Franz Co wrote:

> [...]

Actually, I realized that the Dom Tropens paint scheme wouldn't really be
practical for a space going Rick Dom - unless maybe for use in the Texas
Colony - but yeah, I've seen a Rick Dom painted like one and it does look
good.

>http://utenti.tripod.it/nemus/
Sito ufficiale della Cronaca di Vampiri live Roma by Night-Scripta in
Sanguine