Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:42:13 -0700

>Does anyone know where to find any of the SD Gundam cloth series besides
>from the latest Amuro Nu gundam?
> jeff

The other ones from that recent series doesn't include any other mobile
suits IIRC, it's super robots like Mazinger, etc.

The original Gundam Cloth series (it wasn't called SD although all the
designs were) released about a decade ago and weren't reissued. They came
in much bigger boxes and were packaged like DX chogokin toys, with styrofoam
box and slots cut out for each part/accessory. The series even included
non-Gundam designs such as Patlabor and Ultraman.

Your best bet on finding the older ones are eBay. I doubt any stores
would still have these unless they are collectables store selling them
at bleeding level prices.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0