Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
12 Oct 2000 14:46:41 -0000

The only thing I can think of might be his removal of Wolverine's adamantium skeleton, but that was "supposedly" still using his magnetic powers (the adamantium was supposed to be partly ferrous). He has no telekinetic powers that I know of, and I've been keeping up with the series since before the New Mutants came out...with a temporary hiatus for about 3 months a while back (several years ago).

What I'd really be worried about is his releasing electromagnetic pulses or disrupting the Earth's magnetic field like he did not too long ago. And then there are all the iron laced asteroids he could move around....and all the space debris....and the hulls of the colonies...and...

There is a reason he is one of the most feared mutants in the Marvel universe, and one of the 12.

Roland