Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:37:29 -0500

Franz Co wrote:

> >> 12. Luke Skywalker in Nu Gundam vs Amuro in Sazabi
> >the winner? Star Wars and Gundam fans EVERYWHERE (Newtype versus Jedi,
> >that's gonna be one helluva fight)
> >-Les
>
> Technically, a Jedi can only sense someone who has a strong connection with
> the force, like another Jedi or a Sith. A Newtype on the other hand can
> sense anyone he focuses himself on so Amuro has the upperhand. (Unless Luke
> telekineticaly controls the Sazabi w/ Amuro inside)

i was under the impression from my resources (though RPG books as cannon
are debateable) that depending on the Jedi's training and level of
mastery of the force he could anticipate events several seconds into the
future and pre-emptively react to them, thus giving the apperance of
super-human reflexes, also that they could sense when someone is
directing harmfull intentions directly toward them and i would think
that being a powerfull newtype Amuro's 'intntions' would be broadcast
louder than others

> Howabout Char vs. Darth Vader,
> lets see who has the tougher mask.

heh heh, now that would be a fight to see >;)

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse