Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:33:24 -0500

strictly speaking you're not talking about a Gundam equivilent, but a
gundam clone, in practice once better armored Mobile Suits became
available the head vulcans became kinda superfluous except as harrasment
weapons (this is not Gundam Wing where any weapon on a 'Gundam' kills
any grunt-suit in one salvo reguardless of the weapon's size)
also while in some situations a core fighter may be usefull those
instances don't crop up often enough generally to justify the increase
in cost inherent in the core-block system, the Gelgoog is fine just like
it is and if anyone but Amuro Rei was piloting it the Gundam would be
given a run for it's money

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse