Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:39:05 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: "Quatro" <joemann4@edsamail.com.ph>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: October 11, 2000 6:37:02 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] OT Playstation 2 in SE Asia

>Sorry for the lack of further info but there are some shops >selling PS2 in
the Phil. A shop in Virramall at the 3rd floor >sells them and if I recall
there was another being sold in >GrandCentral Gotesco Caloocan. What I'm not
sure is under what >Region the DVD is configured and wether it will accept
bootleg >PSX1 discs or if a modchip has been released.

You have to buy the mod chip in HK and have the work done here. BTW, how
much is the PS@ in Grand Central Gotesco? In Virramall they go for about
Php 30,000 to 40,000.