Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:36:26 -0400 (EDT)

>------Original Message------
>From: Char Aznable <charaznable@excite.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Sent: October 11, 2000 4:07:24 AM GMT
>Subject: [gundam] OT Playstation 2 in SE Asia

I'm not sure, one of the local Ice Cream companies (Magnolia I think) is
raffling one of so it probably is out, unless of course Sony Philippines is
to lazy to aue them. BTW, are you planning to "mod" your PS2 to play games
from everywhere and anywhere? I heard that PS2 mod chips could only be found
in HK.