Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:44:18 -0400

Well, "Beam Knife"...I figured the Gunboy would look goofy holding a beam
saber...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 2:30 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] My rendering of the Gunboy.....

In a message dated Wed, 11 Oct 2000 1:17:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> writes:

<< I took some time to look at the 'Gunboy' picture and drew up a sketch of
it.
Didn't have a scanner so it had to be digitally photographed...not the best
pic in the world, but it's what I think Gunboy might look like from
different angles. Picture link is here:

http://www.gundamshop.com/gallery/designs/view.cgi?ID=92