Quatro (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:37:02 +0800

Sorry for the lack of further info but there are some shops selling PS2 in the Phil. A shop in Virramall at the 3rd floor sells them and if I recall there was another being sold in GrandCentral Gotesco Caloocan. What I'm not sure is under what Region the DVD is configured and wether it will accept bootleg PSX1 discs or if a modchip has been released.