Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:07:24 -0700 (PDT)

sorry for the OT post but I just want to ask the people here who are
residing in South East Asia, has PS2 been officially released in our region?
Currently I'm in Hong Kong right now but I live in the Philippines and I
want to buy a system that will play region 3 DVD (South East Asia, which
covers the Philippines and Hong Kong). There are a lot of PS2s being sold
here but it's hard to inquire properly since their english isn't that good
and I don't know any Chinese.

Thanks!!!