Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:35:25 -0400

hmmmm...Gundam Project reveals nothing. Maybe he never got a name. Plus I
couldn't find him anywhere at Gundam Explanation-not even a lineart, and
they even have lineart of characters with siginifcantly less screen time
than him.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Neil Baumgardner
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 9:38 PM
To: Gundam
Subject: [gundam] Unknown 0083 character?

Hello again guys. Sorry I've been mostly lurking lately. At any rate,
with the start of my 0084 game imminent, I'm working on it again.
Specifically, I'm trying to get some character type stuff done. Now,
there's this one 0083 character I've been trying to identify. He
commands the pursuit fleet. But he's not Wyatt, Corini, or Kowen. Can
someone help me on this? What's his name and his position?

http://www.geocities.com/lightningiii/Unk1.jpg

Thanks in advance

    Neil Baumgardner