Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:20:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:52:59 EDT, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

I know these, there are a lot of these here in Hong Kong. they have all the
Gundam movies and all the Gundam TV series in a set, all the 0079, Z, ZZ, V,
Wing, X, G eps. in one set in both DVD and VCD formats. they also have
movies such as CCA, F91, and the OVAs 0080, 0083, 8th MS. did I miss out on
anything? I've also seen eps. of Turn A although not compiled yet.

I wouldn't say they're offical Bandai releases. for one thing the box
varies from store to store. but they are in original Japanese dub with
Chinese subtitles.