Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:01:10 -0400

Anybody else have these? They're 2/220(I think) and came with Candy.
Apparentally they came out in Japanese grocery stores and are basically tiny
model kits with no polycaps and some stickers(So basically, they have the
articulation of an SD kit). I bought these about six months ago to hone my
model building skills(After the disaster that was the 1/144 Wing
Gundam-which I got not as a result of seeing Wing, but of seeing 0083 and
getting interested in Gundam as a whole.) Anyway, any recommendations for
painting in this scale, because I'm thinking of painting these guys in new
color schemes.