Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
10 Oct 2000 22:44:29 -0000

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:41:54 EDT Doom4duke@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 10/10/00 3:39:15 PM, jenius@unspacy.org writes:
>
>>Unless those are import stores, you will most likely be out of luck. These
>>are only available imported. No domestic release (at least not yet...kinda
>>surprised Bandai hasn't tried releasing soundtracks over here yet). That's
>>why I suggested Animenation. Others on the list are familar with the other
>>online stores you can go to.
>>
>>Roland
> Weren't you reading when we were saying that Legends charges to much for
>GUNDAM KITS! Frank & Sons has all kinds of different stuff. They have lots
>of anime stuff there.
>Michael

Probably not...I delete alot of the model posts, simply because I'm not that interested in those discussions. I just know that the stores that have anime stuff available around here don't carry CDs, nor do many in other cities that I know about. Most of those that do are often those SM ripoffs I discussed above.

Roland