Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
10 Oct 2000 22:35:49 -0000

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:28:26 EDT Doom4duke@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 10/10/00 3:26:13 PM, ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net writes:
>
>>Yes, there are four for the series and one for the Endless Waltz OVAs.
>>
>>They are titled GW Operation 1, 2, 3, 4 and Operation S.
>>

>>-Ryan Freeman-
> Oh man. I was hoping there was only 1. Now I have to buy 5 cd's. I guess
>i'll have to look for them at either that Frank & Sons thing or Legends.
>MIchael

Unless those are import stores, you will most likely be out of luck. These are only available imported. No domestic release (at least not yet...kinda surprised Bandai hasn't tried releasing soundtracks over here yet). That's why I suggested Animenation. Others on the list are familar with the other online stores you can go to.

Roland