Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:52:59 EDT

I recently saw a couple of Gundam DVD auctions on eBay. I think they are
CCA, ZZ, 08th Team, and F91. The descriptions on these auctions gave me the
impression that these DVDs are sort-of the "concentrated" version of the
OVA. But the subtitles are in Chinese and the voices are in Japanese. So if
you don't know these two langueges, you are out-of-luck.