Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:32:58 +1000

To celebrate getting an essay in and having spare time:

1. Allenby in Fei Yen KN vs Heero in Angelan
2. The Earth Federation (OYW era) vs the Decepticons
3. Classic vs Classic: Amuro in the RX-78 vs Optimus Prime (TF Gen 1)
4. Char in a Gelgoog vs Megatron (Ditto)
5. Devil Gundam vs a Borg Cube (please, don't start up the ST argument we
had last time!)
6. Amuro in Turn A vs Char in Turn X
7. Magneto vs Anything the various Gundam series can come up with
8. The Feds and Zeons (OYW era) vs the Zentradei
9. Amuro in RX-78 vs an unlimited number of Zeon grunts in Zakus - how
many would be needed to take him down?
10. Noin in Tallgeese vs Emma Sheen in Mk-II
11. Puru in Nu Gundam vs Quess in Alpha Aziel
12. Luke Skywalker in Nu Gundam vs Amuro in Sazabi
Andrew Dynon

"Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually, there's just the
hard way."
- Buffy, _Welcome to the Hellmouth_

Doyle: I've been sent by The Powers That Be.
Angel: The powers that be what?
- Angel, "City Of..."