-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 19:36:13 -0700

No, that was just me being too clever for my own good. While there are any
number of RL groups monitoring TV for a particular cause, I made this one up,
based in part on the RL Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and Al Capp's
infamous fictitious student activist group, Students Wildly Indignant about
Nearly Everything (SWINE).

The problem with pulling people's legs is that, sometimes, they come off in your
hand.

-Z-