Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:26:57 -0700

Omega's query about Zeon ace color schemes got me thinking. Did we ever see
any Feddie aces with their own special colors? In 0083, South Burning's GM
Custom looks no different than anyone elses. The whole 08th MS Team were a
uniform scheme. Chien from CCA was piloting the recently vacated ReGZ, the
only one of its kind.
I'm obviously talking variants that we actually see in the TV/OAV/Movies, so
Amuro's Zetaplus is no good. I honestly can't think of any... any Feddie ace
I can think of has always seemed to be in a prototype or at the very least,
a unique mobile suit, otherwise they're in a mass produced suit, identical
in every way to the rest of their squad. Think Quattro in the Hyaku Shiki
(that's just sounds so cool. Its a shame to just call it the Type 100).
First Gundam also had the Guncannon and Guntank.
So, were there any? Failing that, does Girens Greed give you neat Feddie ace
color variants?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler