OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 10:30:50 -0700

Ok I just got a Rick Dom and it's a cool model and all but I am having a
problem deciding what color to paint it. I don't really want to leave
it in the normal Black Trinity colors because I'm going to get 3 Doms
and I want to have a diorama of all the major Zeon Mecha from the OYW
with their main pilots colors. Like Shin Matsunaga and J.Ridden in
their Zaku II customs,Ramba Ral in his Gouf(when it comes out),Char's
Gelgoog, and the Black Trinity in their Doms. But I can't think of
anyone else with a custom paint job and I don't want my Rick Dom to
blend in with my Trinity. I was thinking Anavel Gato but I can't
remember what his colors where.
Any suggestions of a color scheme would be fine.