Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 13:20:22 GMT

The anime is a loosely fictionalized retelling of the founding of Gainax
studios, produced by Gainax...

----Original Message Follows----

At one point the future "Otaking" starts a garage kit company and they are
making the kits in china and it's like a bunch of commie workers slaving
away
in a factory and it's just very funny and pretty relevant. Otaku no video
is
definitely worth seeing, if only for the one wack white guy and the
salariman
who whips out his Char mask in the office :)