Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:56:04 -0400

I've been wondering...although the Gelgoog packs beam weapons, does that
*really* make it as powerful as the Gundam, or is it at best just an
equavilent of the GM, another mass-production MS with beam weapons? Granted,
Char was able to go head-to-head with Amuro in a Gelgoog at Texas Colony,
but he also kept the guy busy with a Zaku and a Zugock as well.
 I think for the Gelgoog to truly be a Gundam Equavilent, it would need more
of an arsenal-stuff like a back up set of cannons a la the Gundam's
vulcans... and also it would need something like the core fighter(Come to
think of it, did any manga/side story writer ever dream up a Zeon MS with a
core fighter?)