Sedusa66@aol.com
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 05:04:22 EDT

At one point the future "Otaking" starts a garage kit company and they are
making the kits in china and it's like a bunch of commie workers slaving away
in a factory and it's just very funny and pretty relevant. Otaku no video is
definitely worth seeing, if only for the one wack white guy and the salariman
who whips out his Char mask in the office :)