Sedusa66@aol.com
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 03:40:20 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/00 12:30:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
h_kye@skidmore.edu writes:

> LOL HA HA HA ^^ Join the club ^^

Hey now, it's not nice to laugh at others' girlfriend-misfortunes (altho she
is an ex now... but come to think about it, it was right around that time
that we split up... DAMN YOU ANIMENATION, YOU MADE ME LOSE MY GIRLFRIEND!!)
hehe...

> Well actually what you can do it BUGGING THEM ^^ But nicely ^^ If you bug
> them nicely they will get something done for you. For example, when I was
> ordering Love Hina CDs fro them, I nearly sent them 3 emails kept on
bugging
> them to UPDATE THEIR SITE so that I CAN ACTUALLY BUY IT ^^;; And after
that
> I have bugged them severals times VERY NICELY about other things which
> didn't come in and then a week later, they got it right in ^^ So give it a
> try ^^

I bugged them about that wallscroll which was my girlfriend's b-day present,
but it still took forever to get to her. anyway, I give them the benefit of
the doubt. if it took that long, there must have been a real, honest-to-god
fuckup somewhere. unless they care so little that they just never got around
to it for four whole months, which, by their service on all of the other
previous occasions, I doubt.