Hyun Kye (h_kye@skidmore.edu)
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 03:31:53 -0400

LOL HA HA HA ^^ Join the club ^^ I suffered from the same problem ^^ But
that was only during the last year ^^ At least this year, I ordered about
300 dollars worth import anime CDs and singles(Custom orders) and yet, they
did manage to cut down time to 4 to 5 weeks for each one of my orders ^^
Although I have about 200 dollars worth stuffs to still come in ^^ I
understand if they take little bit longer since I have asked for some CDs
that are hard to find ^^ But I guess they are not being so nice to you huh?
^^ I think how they work is more like... THEY ONLY keep the items which
they think a lot of people would buy. And the rest THEY DON'T HAVE IT IN
STOCK AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO HAVE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE UNTIL THEY
RECIEVE THE MESSAGE ^^ Now whether this is legal or illegal, I don't know
^^(About advertising an item which they don't have in stock as "IN STOCK")
But one thing is certain;;; It makes us wait far much longer than expected
^^.

Well actually what you can do it BUGGING THEM ^^ But nicely ^^ If you bug
them nicely they will get something done for you. For example, when I was
ordering Love Hina CDs fro them, I nearly sent them 3 emails kept on bugging
them to UPDATE THEIR SITE so that I CAN ACTUALLY BUY IT ^^;; And after that
I have bugged them severals times VERY NICELY about other things which
didn't come in and then a week later, they got it right in ^^ So give it a
try ^^

Hyun Kye