Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Sun, 08 Oct 2000 22:06:41 +0100

Thats why I like the J.. Izubuchi totally made sense of the design. He still
kept the shape of the skirt, but segmented it. The other Gelgoogs look dorky and
immobile with the one piece skirt. Even the Doms hade multi-piece skirts... I
just feel the gelgoog is an ugly and dorky looking MS unless it was the J by
izubuchi. Even the torso and shoulders looked way better...