-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 19:11:29 -0700

In Z Gundam, it's not the Earth but the colonies that are menaced by BNT -- not
unexpectedly, since the Bad Guys are Earthnoid elites. Specifically, an
unsuccessful colony drop on Granada is attempted on 24 August 0087. Axis almost
falls on Granada on 2 February 0088, but that wasn't by design -- it rebounded
onto a collision course following its ramming of the Zedan Gate (formerly
A'Bao'A'Qu) on 18 January 0088. Meanwhile, the Titans destroyed one colony with
the Colony Laser (7 December 0087) and another with nerve gas (14 December 0087)
after failing in an attempt to gas one (21 September 0087) shortly after the
unsuccessful Granada colony drop.

In Gundam 0080, the Libot colony is targeted for destruction with a banned
thermonuclear missile, which I'd say qualifies (as do the giant gas canisters
and Colony Laser) as a BNT from the perspective of a colony.

-Z-