Emery Calame (palaeomerus@excite.com)
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 16:48:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 08 Oct 2000 13:57:54 +0100, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> My fav enemy suits + MA
> 1)Sazabi
> 2)Bawoo
> 3)Geara Doga (best zaku varient)
> 4)Neu Zeil
> 5)Gelgoog -J (only the 0080 izubuchi designs look right, even the 0083
ones
> dont look as good)

I dunno. The Gelgoog wasn't meant to have Z style skirts. It's supposed to
have that big one piece "gurdle" hip armor set up. If it's got skirt-panels
then it's drifted out of Gelgoog and into Galubaldy B territory.

Eh? How can you like the Geara Doga more than the Marasai? I mean the
Marasai was it! Granted it was built by the Fed for use by the Titans but it
was probably the sweetest looking suit I've seen just for simplicity and
beauty. A Pity it only came in orange.

Emery
palaeomerus@excite.com