Sun, 08 Oct 2000 09:27:11 CDT

Andrew Dynon writes:

>GUNDAM ANIME IN WHICH SPACENOIDS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DROP B.N.T. ON EARTH
>(I haven't seen all of these, correct me if I'm wrong)
>Zeta
>0080
>F91

In the case of F91, we have the bad guys (or at least bad GUY, in this case
Korozo "Iron Mask" Ronah) wanting to Drop Lots Of Little Nasty Things On
Earth... his pet "Bugs", of course. However, our heroes manage to stop the
"field test" at the Frontier colonies and Iron Mask's plans are thwarted...

Well, we have the Angel Halo, which wasn't going to actually do any real
estate damage... just turn the inhabitants of Earth's brains into
psycommu-overloaded jelly. :)

Does the Devil Gundam count?

>08th MS Team
>Turn A

Still haven't seen all of Turn A yet, so I can't speak on this one...

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin