BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 22:56:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/2000 8:52:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

<< Did I say that?

 Why are you putting words in my mouth? >>

  This is excatly what you said, according to:

http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/2000/10/0414.html

"Don't forget those MSiAs are made in a country where labor costs are low
because political prisoners are forced to make them without compensation as
part of their "re-education", whereas the model kits are made in a country
where quality is indeed job #1 and labor cost is high. "

  So please, do not accuse someone of putting words in your mouth. The GML
server cannot possibly lie. This does not involve me, but I cannot stand by
idly and silently, when someone is wrongly accused.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"