Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 22:33:57 -0400

Edward Ju also wrote:
>>>where labor costs are low because political prisoners are forced to make
>>>them without compensation as part of their "re-education",

And I thought labour cost were low because of the lower standard of living.

Tell me something, how on earth does one interpret "Made in China" as "Made by
political prisoners in China"?

Either I've got a different MSiA box or my interpretation skills are way way
off...

It's not that I want to pick a fight with you Edward, but if you want to make
an allegation, at least try to back it up with some facts. I don't think
anybody on the ML has read any reports about Bandai products being made by
political prisoners. If you have, I'm sure everyboby here would like to hear
about it.

Jorge

>>Edward Ju wrote:
>>
>>> Don't forget those MSiAs are made in a country where labor costs are low
>>> because political prisoners are forced to make them without compensation
as
>>> part of their "re-education",
>>
>>I suppose everything that's made in China are made by political
>>prisoners. Wow, I didn't know that the Chinese government has a monopoly
>>over the manufacturing industry in China.
>>
>>Jorge
>
>Did I say that?
>
>Why are you putting words in my mouth?
>
>Eddie

Remember: If you can't do it when you're young, when can you do it?