Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sat, 07 Oct 2000 17:30:35 -0500

Rodrick Su wrote:

> [...]
you know, i may be wrong, but while wtching the last of Gundam wing
before it turned-over into another run of the series form start ot
finish again i thought that the voice-actor of Zechs was a good choice
and wondered what everyone was complaiing about, but then when episode 1
came around i noticed an almost shocking difference. while at the end of
the series Zechs sounded tragically heroic like he should have at the
start he souded kinda.. oily :/ .. perhaps the voice-actors in that dub
weren't encouraged to study thier characters much befor production
began, leaving them to learn thier characters the hard way during
recording..

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse