Sun, 08 Oct 2000 05:46:45 +1000

At 06:17 AM 10/7/00 -0700, you wrote:

>>Gundam Wing is currently only available to those with cable or satellite
>>subscriptions that include Cartoon Network. The Mothers Against Damn Near
>>Everything Seen on Saturday (MADNESS) seem to focus their ire on network
>>syndication, because everyone's got access to it and it's rife with
>>paedocentric
>>advertising.
>>
>>When Gundam is shown on Kid's WB and Fox alongside Power Rangers, Pokemon,
>>Digimon, and Card Captor Sakura or released theatrically as a Major Motion
>>Picture like Princess Mononoke, then it'll become a target.
>>
>>-Z-
>
>I respectfully dissent and cite Beavis & Butt-head and South Park as prime
>(counter)examples...
>
>Eddie

Parents did kick up a fuss about South Park, at least here in Australia.
They weren't even satisfied with it peing on at 9.30 PM when kids were in
bed, they wanted it off the air completely.
Andrew Dynon

"Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually, there's just the
hard way."
- Buffy, _Welcome to the Hellmouth_

Doyle: I've been sent by The Powers That Be.
Angel: The powers that be what?
- Angel, "City Of..."