Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 07 Oct 2000 00:11:36 +0800

>>They're very innovative
>Oh? Most of them are virtually identical to the model kits in terms of
>joint designs and construction.
>>and
>>look like they'd be lots of fun to play with...
>I think it was Richie who summed it up best - after spending a few minutes
>with it the wow factor's gone and it gets put back in the box and thrown in
>the closet.
>Eddie

actually, my main complaint with the MSiA's is that they are something that
someone else did for me. I want kits because it's something I have
assembled, painted and customized to my own tastes. I can do better
paintjobs, have narrower and more accurate lines and have extra weapons,
all on my own. I know some people don't like doing this, and perhaps the
toys would be perfect for them in that sense. But for me, the toys are
nice to look at, but that's about it. I do not like the idea of having
toys on my shelf which I could have made a beter quality kit of. Unless
it's the MSiA Ball. That rocks.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486