Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 02:37:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hmmm... is it just me or do a few of the MS have peoples names.

Zaku is usually pronounced as "Zak" (Japanese have a silent u) which sounds
like Zack or Zach. The GM's name is read as "Jim" meanwhile Dom can be
short for "DOMinic" I do know that Tomino has a penchent for weird names
("Slender, Denim, Gene = Slender denim jeans?) so is this due to that?

Dom
>was short for "Domination" personally.

dam = protective barrier

gun = uhm...gun

dom = to protect (in JP or read somewhere that dom means that)

At first Tomino was going to name Gundam; Gunboy...but then that sounded
too kiddish and he wanted something more mature. Hence...Gundom...but then
I forget why he changed from Gundom to Gundam. :|

Kuren