garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:25:20 -0700 (PDT)

> I didn't mean the MSiA's are *BETTER* then HGUC's,
> *I* like them better
> then the HGUC's.

*ahem*

i remember reading very clearly that you said msia's
are "as good as, if not better than" hguc's.

sheesh, make up your mind will you?

>The HGUC's are *MODEL KITS*, I like
> the MSiA's better
> because they are *TOYS* and *I* like toys better
> then kits. This is just *my*
> opinion. If someone doesn't like it, that's fine.
> Everyone is entitled to
> their opinion. Some act like my opinion is, I don't
> know the right word,
> sacrilegious or something.

well, the folks are probably just getting huffy
because you keep complaining about things in hguc and
model kits that aren't really worth complaining about
in the first place, and you keep implying that kits
ought to be more like msia.

y'know...detachable beam saber blades and all that.
;)

-garr